Vacation Station Kennel
7207 Old Tuckaleechee Road
Townsend, TN 37882
DATE/Time Dropped Off: _________________________
DATE/Time to Be Picked Up: _____________________
Phone (home):_________________Ph (work):_________________ Cell: ________________
Name of Pet: _____________________
Sex: _________ Age:_________ Color:_______________ Breed:_________________________
Heartworm and/or flea & tick preventative? If so, brand and date to give: _______________
Does pet: Bite__________ Jump__________ Climb___________ Spayed or Neutered? : ______
Date of last inoculations for: Rabies_________ DHLAPP__________ Bordatella: ____________
Medical Problems, Allergies, Medications, etc? ________________________________________
Brand of food: ________________________________ Brought food, Yes/No
Bedding or toys provided? ______________________________________________________
In case of illness or emergency, call (vet or emergency #) ______________________________
The fee for boarding is $14.00 per night for the first dog, $10.00 per night for the second dog in the same run and $8.00 each for subsequent pets. Owners boarding 4 or more pets per night have the last pet boarded free of charge. Dogs staying 14 days or more receive a free bath and toenail trim. Day care rates are $2.50 per hour, charged in 15-minute intervals at $0.75 per 15 minutes, or any portion thereof, with a $14.00 per day maximum charge.
Pick-ups and or drop offs after hours have an additional fee of $10.00 per each pet, after 6:00 pm until 8:00 pm, and 7:00 am to 8:30 am. The fee increases to $25 after 8:00 pm, $50 after 9:00 pm until midnight. After midnight to 7:00 am, $100. For major holidays the fee is $25, 8:30 – 6:00 pm, $50, 6:00 pm-8:00 pm, $75, after midnight to 7:00 am, $100. After hour services MUST be pre-arranged.
If your pet is found to have fleas or ticks, a flea and tick bath & dip will be administered at a $20 charge to you. We are committed to keeping our customers’ pets and our facility free of these parasites. This fee includes the cost of flea fogging the kennel building.
Pets damaging or destroying kennel property will have their owners charged for the damage. Examples are; a kennel door flap: $10. Sleeping platform; $50. Stainless steel dishes; $15 each. Damage to the chain link itself will be charged according to the cost of repair.
Our hours are: 8:30 am - 6:00pm, Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm Sundays. We are closed on Wednesdays and all major holidays.
This is a Contract between VACATION STATION KENNEL and the pet owner whose signature appears below (hereinafter called "Owner").
1. VACATION STATION KENNEL agrees to exercise reasonable care for the pet delivered by the Owner to Kennel for boarding, and to keep its premises sanitary and properly enclosed. Owner and Kennel that Kennel’s liability shall in no event exceed the lesser of the current chattel value of a pet of the same species or the sum of $200.00 per animal boarded expressly agree it. The Owner further agrees to be solely responsible for any and all acts or behavior of said pet while it is in the care of the Kennel.
2. Vacation Station Kennel does not assume and shall not be held responsible for any liability with respect to the pet listed in this agreement, of any kind whatsoever, arising out of or from the boarding of this pet, or any damages which may accrue from any other cause whatsoever, including loss by fire, theft, disease, running away, death, injury to persons, animals, or property, or death or injury to any other animal caused by the within named pet during the term of this contract.
3. Owner supplies all bedding and toys, and understands that due to the nature of animals, toys and bedding may not survive. Bedding must fit into a large washer in case of soiling.
4. Owner supplies any and all required medications, if needed.
5. Owner further agrees to pay all costs and charges for special services requested, and all veterinary costs for the pet during the time said pet is in the care of the Kennel.
6. Owner further agrees that the pet shall not leave the kennel until all charges are paid to Kennel by Owner.
7. By signing this Contract and leaving this pet with Vacation Station Kennel, Owner certifies to the accuracy of all information given about said pet on contract above.
8. Owner specifically represents that he or she is the sole owner of the pet, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances and that the pet has not been exposed to distemper, parvo, rabies, or Kennel Cough within the last 30 days.
9. If pet(s) becomes ill or if the state of the animal’s health otherwise requires professional attention, the Kennel, in its sole discretion, may engage the services of a veterinarian or administer medicine or give other requisite attention to the animal, and the expenses thereof shall be paid by the Owner.
10. All charges incurred by Owner shall be payable upon pick-up of pet, or when billed by Kennel at address listed on contract. The Kennel shall have, and is hereby granted, a lien on the pet for any and all unpaid charges resulting from boarding pet at the kennel. The Owner hereby agrees that in the event the boarding charges are not paid when due in accordance with this contract, the Kennel may exercise its lien rights upon ten days written notice given by Kennel to Owner by certified mail to address shown on contract. Kennel may dispose of pet for any and all unpaid charges, at private or public sale, in the sole discretion of the Kennel, and Owner specifically waives all statutory or legal rights to the contrary. If such sale shall not secure a price adequate to pay such costs of board or other charges delinquent, plus costs of sale, then Owner shall be liable to Kennel for the difference. All monies realized by Kennel at such sale, over and above the charges due and costs of sale, shall be paid by Kennel to Owner.
11. This Contract contains the entire agreement between the parties. All terms and conditions of this Contract shall be binding on the heirs, administrators, personal representatives and assigns of the Owner and the Kennel for this visit and for all subsequent visits.
12. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, or as the result of any claim or controversy involving the alleged negligence by any party to this contract, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment upon the award rendered by an arbitrator may be entered in any Court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall, as part of his award, determine an award to the prevailing party of the costs of such arbitration and reasonable attorney’s fees of the prevailing party.